What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter (if any in the future) or visit our website.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
– Your information helps us to better design our site to provide you a more personalized experience and serve your needs better.
– To improve our products and services based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
– To improve customer service by being more efficient in responding to your service requests and support needs.
– To process transactions (if any in the future).
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the expressed purpose of delivering the purchased goods or services (if any in the future) requested.
– To send periodic emails (if any in the future)
The email address you provide on our Contact form, will only be used to reply you information and updates pertaining to your query.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
1. Personalize your visits to this website;
2. Eliminate the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information;
3. Enable us to improve the content, reliability and functionality of this website;
4. Evaluate the effectiveness of the advertising on this website; and
5. Track website usage patterns.
Accepting a cookie will not give us access to any data on your computer other than the data stored in the cookie. Although you may configure your web browser to not accept cookies, you may experience a loss of functionality as a result.
Additional Information Collection
We may gather more extensive information if we are concerned, for example, about abnormal website usage patterns or website security breaches.
Do We Disclose Any Information to Outside Parties?
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Online Privacy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at ToiletFound.com/terms.
This policy was last reviewed on 02 January 2016.
Share this Page